Thursday, December 13, 2007

ETF - Professional Technical Analysis and Money Management Organizations

I believe, to stay on top of their game, money managers must constantly evaluate new market concepts, revisit old trading journals and network with their peers.

To accomplish this task, I belong to a few professional organizations. One of which is the Market Technicians Association (http://mta.org/) and I joined for a few reasons:

1. To learn more about technical analysis to improve my personal trading
2. To meet other professional Market Technicians
3. To help promote the use of Technical Analysis

To Learn more about the MTA click here and to learn more about what a market technician does click here.

Another organization I belong to is the National Association of Active Investment Managers (NAAIM) to visit the organizations website click here.

Each organization has a different focus, but together, they combine the knowledge, insight and camaraderie I feel a money manager needs to succeed.

If you have any questions or would like my opinion about how you can benefit, feel free to contact me. For our contact information click here.

Michael Matousek, CMT
Portfolio Manager, ETF Updater
http://etfupdater.com/

No comments: